At Prassack Advisors, LLC, one area Consultant Jim Pollock works on is the valuation of agriculture products in the technology space. Prassack Advisors always takes the farmer/grower view in evaluating software and technology products for the farm.
In a recent project Prassack Advisors worked with the Environmental Defence Fund (EDF) to assess software and define business models for implementing carbon credit programs on the farm. Watch the video...
Jim Pollock, Prassack Advisors, reviews the session he moderated at the 2016 InfoAg Conference (www.infoag.org) in St. Louis, MO.
Data and Data Models Session at The InfoAg Conference, Thursday, Aug 4th, 2016.
- Dr. Scott Murrell, IPNI, Lafayette IN
- Dr. Tom Bruulsema, IPNI, Guelph Ontario, Canada
- Randy Barker, FarmLink, Kansas City MO
- Neal Horrom, CPS, Loveland, CO
- Dr. KC Ting, University of Illinois, Urbana IL